Zero Standing Charge
Wave goodbye to electricity standing charges
Switch to Opus Energy
We value our customers, and when commercial landlords told us they didn't think it was fair to pay an electricity standing charge for their empty properties, we decided to do away with them altogether.
If you're thinking of switching, why not choose Opus Energy's zero standing charge electricity tariff?
Zero standing charge electricity tariff
The EPC tips every landlord should know
EPCs are graded from A to G: an A‑rating is the most energy efficient grade, while a G‑rating is the least energy efficient. The new regulations stipulate that commercially‑let properties must meet a minimum energy performance rating of E. So here are some tips to help you get there.
- Install some occupancy-sensing lighting and add energy efficient lightbulbs. It'll make a big difference.
- A hot water heater, thermostatic controls, efficient AC. It'll all make for good EPC ratings.
- Refurbing sometime soon? Insulate the walls and roof, and watch the temperature (and your EPC grade) rise.
- Use energy from renewable sources. And get an energy audit to see where else you can save.
- Installing a smart meter will give accurate bills and could cut costs too.
Interested in our zero standing charge tariff?
Fill in our simple form below to get started.